Sorli, Amrit and Toplak, Ludvik and Krizanic, Robert and Vettori, Giancarlo (2010) Einstein’s Relativity bridges Science and Religion. In: Astana Spiritual Forum, 2010, October, 16-21, Astana Kazahstan.
|PDF (Planetary Education) - Published Version |
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution.
Official URL: http://www.vetrnica.nat
The integration of science and religion is the experimental basis for “Planetary Education”. In educational programs world-wide we have to develop a harmoniously scientific mind and conscious observing (watching, witnessing) of how scientific mind works. Watching the mind is the function of consciousness. In every human being it is the same consciousness functioning as an observer – watcher. By watching one’s mind one wakes up one’s consciousness and enters into “conscious experience” of the world that is free of all stereotypes of the mind.
Today in every country in the world minds of our children are filled with narrow ideas belonging to a certain nation and religion. The fact that we all live on the same planet Earth is not taken into consideration. The result is that we raise people with narrow personal identification which can always be manipulated and used for violence and war with people of other nations and religions. In order to stop this centuries-long destruction we have to raise new generations that will firstly belong to the planetary society, and only secondly to a certain nation or religion.
In order to strengthen the integration forces between people of this planet the scientific experience needs to be enriched with conscious experience of the world. The conscious experience has a dimension of “sacredness”; one discovers one’s deep connectedness with other human beings, the nature and the universe. This experience of Oneness is the basis for a peaceful planetary society living in cohabitation with nature.
|Item Type:||Conference or Workshop Item (Lecture)|
|Additional Information:||Amrit Sorli is an independent scholar. He searches on fundamental questions of cosmology, evolution of life, consciousness, religiousness and their relatedness. Results of his research are published in several scientific journals. In this paper he is illustrating the path from the “peak” of the rational mind into the “depths” of cosmic religiousness.|
|Subjects:||L Education > LB Theory and practice of education|
1. Amrit S. Sorli, Davide Fiscaletti, Dusan Klinar, Time is a measuring System derived from Light Speed, Physics Essays, 2010, Vol 23. Num 2.
2. Peter Lynds, Time and Classical and Quantum Mechanics: Indeterminacy Versus Discontinuity, Foundations of Physics Letters, 2003, Volume 16, Number 4, Pages 343-355
3. Newton C. A. da Costa and Adonai S. Sant’Anna, The Mathematical Role of Time and Space-Time in Classical Physics, Foundations of Physics Letters, 2003, Volume 14, Number 6, Pages 553-563
4. James F. Woodward, Killing time, Foundations of Physics Letters1996, Volume 9, Number 1, Pages 1-23
5. Catalin V. Buhusi, Warren H. Meck, What makes us thick?, Functional and neural mechanisms of interval timing, Nature reviews, Volume 6, October 2005 http://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v6/n10/abs/nrn1764.html
6. Eckle, A. N. Pfeiffer, C. Cirelli, A. Staudte, R. Dörner, H. G. Muller, M. Büttiker, U. Keller, Attosecond Ionization and Tunneling Delay Time Measurements in Helium, Science, Vol. 322. no. 5907, pp. 1525 – 1529 (2008) http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/short/322/5907/1525
7. Fiscaletti D. Sorli A.S. Non-locality and the Symmetryzed Quantum Potential, Physics Essays, December 2008, Vol. 21, No. 4, (2008)
8. Gerhard C. Hegerfeldt. Causality problems for Fermi’s two-atom system, Phys. Rev. Lett. ,72, 596 - 599 (1994). http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v72/i5/p596_1
9. T.N.Palmer, The Invariant Set Hypothesis: A New Geometric Framework for the Foundations of Quantum Theory and the Role Played by Gravity, Submitted on 5 Dec 2008, last revised 17 Feb 2009 http://arxiv.org/abs/0812.1148
|Deposited By:||Amrit Sorli|
|Deposited On:||12 Oct 2010 11:57|
|Last Modified:||11 Nov 2010 10:31|
Repository Staff Only: item control page