Egoyan, Alexander SMOOTH INFINITESIMAL ANALYSIS BASED MODEL OF MULTIDIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY. General Science Journal . ISSN 1916-5382
|PDF - Published Version |
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives.
Official URL: http://gsjournal.net/
In this work a new approach to multidimensional geometry based on smooth infinitesimal analysis (SIA) is proposed. An embedded surface in this multidimensional geometry will look different for the external and internal observers: from the outside it will look like a composition of infinitesimal segments, while from the inside like a set of points equipped by a metric. The geometry is elastic. Embedded surfaces possess dual metric: internal and external. They can change their form in the bulk without changing the internal metric.
|Subjects:||Q Science > QC Physics > QC00 Physics (General)|
1. B. A. Dubrovin, A. T. Fomenko, S. P. Novikov, Modern Geometry, Springer, (1992).
2. A.Egoyan, Elastic Membrane Based Model of Human Perception, Toward a Science of Consciousness 2011 International Conference, Stockholm, p. 130.
3. A. Egoyan, Historical Reasons and Possible Ways of the New Scientific Synthesis, XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology, 28 July - 2 August 2009, Budapest, Hungary, p. 649.
4. A.Egoyan, M.Mirtskhulava, D.Chitashvili, The Role of Physics in Science Integration, Albert Einstein Century International Conference, 18-22 June, 2005, UNESCO, Paris.
5. J. L. Bell, A Primer of Infinitesimal Analysis, Cambridge University Press, (1998).
|Deposited By:||Professor Alexander Egoyan|
|Deposited On:||20 May 2013 13:01|
|Last Modified:||20 May 2013 13:04|
Repository Staff Only: item control page