Hu, Huping and Wu, Maoxin (2012) New Nonlocal Biological Effect: A Preliminary Research. NeuroQuantology, 10 (Issue 3). pp. 462-467. ISSN 1303 5150
|PDF - Submitted Version|
Official URL: http://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal
We report here our experimental findings of new nonlocal biological effect measured objectively and quantitatively under blind conditions. The method used includes the steps of providing two parts of quantum-entangled medium, applying one part to a biological system such as a human, contacting the other part with a desired substance such as a medication, and detecting change of a biological parameter with a detecting device. Using this method, we have found that after consumption by a test subject of one part of the quantum entangled water, the subject’s heart rate was non-locally increased under blind conditions by adding to the second part of the quantum-entangled water an over-the-counter medication Primatene which contains the heart stimulant ephedrine. The said increase of heart rate is measurable with a heart rate monitor, statistically significant and consistently reproducible.
|Uncontrolled Keywords:||quantum entanglement, biological non-local effect, heart rate, heart stimulant|
|Subjects:||Q Science > Q Science (General)|
R Medicine > R Medicine (General)
Q Science > QC Physics > QC01 Quantum mechanics
1. Hu, H. & Wu, M. (2006), Photon induced non-local effect of general anesthetics on the brain, Neuro- Quantology 4(1): pp. 17-31.
2. Hu, H. & Wu, M. (2006), Nonlocal effects of chemical substances on the brain produced through quantum entanglement, Progress in Physics, v3: pp. 20-26.
3. Hu, H. & Wu, M. (2006), Evidence of non-local physical, chemical and biological effects supports quantum brain, NeuroQuantology 4(4): pp. 291-306.
4. Hu, H. & Wu, M. (2007), Evidence of nonlocal chemical, thermal and gravitational effects, Progress in Physics, v2: pp. 17-21.
5. Lee, K.C. et. al. (2011), Entangling macroscopic diamonds at room temperature, Science, 334 (6060): pp. 1253-1256.
6. M. Sarovar, Ishizaki, A., Fleming, G. R. & Whaley, K. B. (2010), Quantum entanglement in photosynthetic light harvesting complexes, Nature Physics 6: pp. 462–467.
7. Persinger, M.A., Tsang, E.W., Booth, J.N., & Koren, S.A. (2008), Enhanced power within a predicted narrow band of theta activity during stimulation of another by circumcerebral weak magnetic fields after weekly spatial proximity: evidence for macroscopic entanglement? NeuroQuantology, 6(1): pp. 7-21.
8. Hu, H. & Wu, M. (2010), Prespacetime model of elementary particles, four forces & consciousness, Prespacetime Journal 1(1): pp. 77-146.
9. Hu, H. & Wu, M. (2011), Prespacetime model II: genesis of matrix law & the ontology & mathematics of ether, Prespacetime Journal 1(10): pp. 1477-1507.
|Deposited By:||Huping Hu|
|Deposited On:||21 Jun 2012 08:17|
|Last Modified:||18 Nov 2013 17:58|
Repository Staff Only: item control page